5/13/2008

Tadaima! (aka - Honey, I'm Home!)

A warm, heartfelt welcome to all who have found the blogger-home of Cat's Cradle -- a virtual world shop within Second Life®.

Cat's Cradle is a creation of resident Kerupa Flow, a RL artist in avatar form who is having a blast learning to create functional products with an artistic flair.

Please stop back soon to hear about the exciting first release from Kerupa. I won't spoil the surprise but will give you a hint: it's something that is comfortable, casual and looks great for Summer!

1 comment:

Amoreena.McCallen said...

My fiance and I each got a pair of Cat's Cradle sandals....I got the vivid Cardinal Red and my fiance got the Slate Blue..they are really wonderful for walking along our beach!Comfy and Cozy! They go with so many different styles of clothes! In fact my fiance has worn them for almost 3 weeks straight now! Even to bed at night! Thank you Kerupa for such a wonderful sandal! Cheers!